1.14.2012

{ Central Ohio Newborn Photographer } Lindsey Scholz Photography | Newborn Session

You will NEVER get them back this little. Ever. Document it.

I have recently LOVED doing in home newborn sessions. I attended the Amy Cook Newborn Workshop in early December & since then I can't get enough. Here are some of my recent BOY newbies!! EVERYONE is having BOYS!!! I know of 3 little ladies coming up in my future sessions. 2 little identical twins who happen to be one of my best friends babies & my new niece! & One surprise baby on the way! If you are interested in having an in home newborn session, here is some of the information about it. It typically is a 1-3 hour session in YOUR HOME. I KNOW what it is like to be recovering from having a child. It isn't easy. I come to you, I do the work. You just rest & watch me work my magic with your beautiful new babe. Newborn sessions are slow paced and stress-free to allow babies to nurse, sleep and feel absolutely at peace. That is when it all happens, when they are perfectly content! It's best to do newborn sessions when the baby is 12 days old or younger. I bring almost everything you need however I am not opposed to anything you would like to use for your shoot! I can do posed shots or more lifestyle shots, whichever you prefer! Enjoy!

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 Photobucket
 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment