1.15.2012

{ Mom First, Photographer Second } Lindsey Scholz Photography | My Kreuz

Most of you know this already. But I'll tell you anyways. I'm a Mom, to my sweet boy Kreuz (pronounced Cruise). My heart is full. It belongs to a wild child who keeps me on the edge of my toes every second of the past 16 months of his existence. Actually if we want to be technical, it started pretty much the moment I became preggo with him. He is crazy. He is every bit BOY that he could possibly be. My husband played soccer his whole life & I thought FOR SURE he would want him to carry it on. BUT, he insists we are putting him in a contact sport as soon as he is old enough! Hehe. I love him with my whole heart but MAN, he is a lot of work. He keeps me sane & insane. He is a hitter, a bitter & a tender heart bear who kisses his momma & THEN HUGS too, the moment I tell him no. Yep, my heart goes pitter freaking patter every time. He doesn't allow me to do much of anything during the days except give him my 100% attention. Which I am fine with, because he will never be this age again. Someday I am going to miss it. So yes, I eat every second up. I will have my cake & eat it too. So if there is ever a day where it takes me a while to reply to a text, or an e-mail or a phone call, just remember I am a Mom first & a photographer second & this momma is probably busy making memories. :)

Photobucket
  
 Photobucket
 Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful... and the photos are too, of course!

    ReplyDelete